Whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home with Smile Changers Complete.
- 3 – 2ml Professional Teeth Whitening Gel Pens
- 1 LED light mouthpiece (powered by with Android or iPhone device)
- 1 Shade Guide
- 1 Instruction Manual
- 1 30g Smile Changers Organic Charcoal Whitening Powder
Ingredients: Medicinal Hydrogen Peroxide, Carbomer, SiO2, WDJ-38 Glycerinum, Potassium Sorbate, Xylitol, Deionized Water
This product is not suitable for:
- Ceramic teeth and false teeth.
- Teeth discoloration caused by lesion or medicine.
- Severe tetracycline and decayed teeth.
- Defective enamel, exerted dentin and damaged teeth.
- Children under 12 years old and pregnant women.
ORDER TODAY! Items will arrive within 5-7 days.
SMILE CHANGERS ADVANCED TEETH WHITENING SYSTEM
DOWNLOAD USER MANUAL
- Please rinse tray before using, then use wipe to dry the teeth.
- Look in mirror on the back of power bank, comparing your teeth with shade guide paper, record which stage you are in.
- Twist teeth whitening pen until the gel flows to the brush. Apply teeth whitening gel evenly on your teeth (thickness approximately 1mm). Avoid applying teeth whitening gel directly on your gum or inside of your lips!
- Connect the smart teeth whitening device with power bank. Put mouthpiece into your mouth and bite tightly when the light is on. Take deep breaths before treatment to decrease saliva production. (Excessive amount of saliva will dilute the gel’s concentration.)
- Take out mouthpiece after 16 minutes. Rinse your teeth with wan water and compare your teeth with shade guide paper again to see how many stages you have improved.
- The smart teeth whitening device can be put directly in warm water or washed under running water.
- Yellow teeth or badly-stained teeth caused by smoking, drinking tea or coffee, and other reasons.
- Age-related yellow teeth or badly-stained teeth.
- Light or moderate tetracycline pigmentation teeth and dental fluorosis.
- Those who want a whiter and brighter smile.
Storage: Avoid sunlight and keep in cool place.
Shelf Life: 12 months
SMILE CHANGERS ORGANIC CHARCOAL WHITENING POWDER
- Wet your toothbrush well.
- Place toothbrush on top of a napkin, piece of toilet paper, or paper towel.
- Gently twist open your activated charcoal capsule.
- Carefully empty activated charcoal powder onto toothbrush
- Start brushing! It will be a little bit “powdery” at the beginning, but your saliva will soon take over and spread the powder everywhere. You could also add a small amount of toothpaste to your toothbrush and dip into the charcoal powder if you prefer.
- Gently brush for 3 to 5 minutes. Spit periodically into your cup, rather than sink. This will make clean up easier!
- Rinse your mouth well with water. Be sure to brush your tongue too with water as it will be black
- Clean any excess powder residue on your sink
HOW OFTEN DO YOU USE ACTIVATED CHARCOAL TEETH WHITENING?
We recommend doing once daily, 3 days in a row.
For more deeply stained teeth, brush with activated charcoal 5 days in a row. Then don’t do again for a four months.
Because of its absorbent nature, it’s important to take activated charcoal 4 hours away from food, supplements, and prescriptions. It’s also not recommended as a daily supplement.